- Welcome to Florida : 3 Lying cops charged with evidence tampering after fatal shooting
- At least half of America……..
- Never tested on rabbits
- A dying breed
- Not a day too soon
- What’s in a rumor? Chinese man made secret “Insurance tape” to avoid the Clinton “Kill mill”
- Republican rats still stalling on Obamacare repeal
- Dyslexics of the world Untie !!!
- Sorry, my geek is showing
- To the honeymoon suite
Blogs I Follow
- Kristi Ann's Haven
- The Free
- Motorcycle Photo Of The Day
- DaddyBear's Den
- Joe Jarvis Explains It All
- Western Rifle Shooters Association
- Smorgasbord - Variety is the spice of life
- The Virginia Freeman's Society
- The Crawdad Hole
- Outlander Systems
- The Squirrel's Nest
- The Barbed Wire
- Making Time For Me
- The zombie apocalypse survival homestead
- The Lonely Author
liberty , constitution , three percent , patriot , guns , ar15 , politics
- Follow Eatgrueldog on WordPress.com
Director Blue Blog spot
Tag Archives: ar15
“Newly-discovered radiation levels in one of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant’s reactors are stunningly high, the Japan Times and others have reported. The space is so radioactive that even a robot couldn’t last two hours, let alone a human.
It was on March 11, 2011, that the coastal power plant in Japan’s Fukushima Prefecture was hit by a tidal wave, which not only cut off the plant’s electrical power, also took out the generators that provided its backup power. The natural disaster triggered the meltdown of three reactors at the plant.
The new readings come from inside reactor two, where the radiation levels are 530 sieverts per hour, according to Tepco, the Tokyo Electric Power Company. That’s highly radioactive— most radiation is measured in thousandths of a sievert, a unit called a millisievert.
At the end of January, Tepco said that they had taken, from inside reaction two, “intriguing images that may be fuel debris from the March 2011 accident,” but needed to study them more. (They have provided more information of their findings in this PDF.)
The company would like to deploy a robot, but the robot would be fried before even two hours at those radiation levels, since it is designed to endure 1000 sieverts, according to the Japan Times.
The radiation levels are the highest yet measured at the devastated plant, which could take as many as four decades to fully deal with.”