Blogs I Follow
- UNFUCK U
- Writings of a Mrs
- Glenda T. Goode
- History Present
- Ornery Bastard
- Storytellers Blog
- Jim Campbell's
- Reverend Bow's 11 Meter Ministry
- Prepper 365
- Gds44's Blog
- NESARA Take Action Team
- Goodbye, America (in a photo)
- The Imaginews Report™
liberty , constitution , three percent , patriot , guns , ar15 , politics
- Follow Eatgrueldog on WordPress.com
Director Blue Blog spot
This is great stuff that you just can’t make up (Although they did). An unnamed patient dying and sobbing his last words out to an unnamed nurse. This shit is straight out of the old Soviet Bloc playbook
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (WOAI/KABB) – A patient in their 30s died from the coronavirus after attending what’s being called a “COVID party,” according to a San Antonio health official.
Chief Medical Officer of Methodist Healthcare Dr. Jane Appleby said the idea of these parties is to see if the virus is real.
“This is a party held by somebody diagnosed by the COVID virus and the thought is to see if the virus is real and to see if anyone gets infected,” Dr. Appleby said.
According to Appleby, the patient became critically ill and had a heartbreaking statement moments before death.’I thought this was a hoax:’ Patient in their 30s dies after attending ‘COVID party’
“Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said ‘I think I made a mistake, I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not,'” Appleby said.
Appleby made this case public as the spike in cases for Bexar County continues. She wants everyone, especially those in the younger demographic, to realize they are not invincible.
“It doesn’t discriminate and none of us are invincible,” Appleby said. “I don’t want to be an alarmist, and we’re just trying to share some real-world examples to help our community realize that this virus is very serious and can spread easily.”
Original here: antonio.com/news/local/i-thought-this-was-a-hoax-patient-in-their-30s-dies-after-attending-covid-party
- Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
- Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
- Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
- Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
“Police Raid house of gun-toting St. Louis lawyer couple and confiscate the AR-15 brandished during confrontation with Black Lives Matter protesters outside their home”
- Police searched the home of attorneys Mark and Patricia McCloskey on Friday
- They uncovered and confiscated an AR-15 rifle that was seen in a viral video
- The McCloskeys had turned firearms on protesters massed outside their home in a gated St. Louis community after fearing for their safety
- No charges have been filed against the pair
And here it begins
The disarming of the dissenters
Now they are not just banning speech
But self defense
Must say though, kind of serves the Jackass right
That was a Hell of a strategy he had there