It has been incredible since I stopped following my doctors bad advice. Over the past week I have regrown a piece of skin the size of a nickel. It has been pretty interesting to watch, especially under magnification.(Yes, I’m a science geek)
In addition to that, something else interesting happened.
I was left with a little piece of nail about a 1/4″ long that he had sewed the skin flap to. That nail has since grown and tissue has grown all the way to the top of the nail. Where there was nothing behind that part of the nail is now starting to pink up.
In other words I have actually regrown part of my finger tip.
I know that stuff like that isn’t supposed to happen,but it did. I will now be only very mildly maimed. I have been doing TENS treatments on it, after doing a bunch research, and wonder if that has anything to do with it. In another day or two, I think I will be able to officially say that it is healed.
Now, as I said a few months ago when my other hand that I pulverized with a sledge healed, I’m back…And I’m bad.
That is until I do something else.
- FEAR! MONEY! Pfizer CEO says third Covid vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months
- FEAR! WHO chief says COVID-19 infection rate approaching highest of pandemic so far
- Meanwhile, on the roadtrip..
- Now there is a teacher who knows to get rated by test scores
- Meanwhile , In Washington DC…..
- Guess what day it is ?????
- Well not with that, but they did
- Blue Dragon river, Portugal
- Pass it on
- I’m in Florida
Blogs I Follow
- Leila Samarrai
- Easy Money
- DER KAMERAD
- Mannaismaya Adventure's Blog
- Pain Matters
- Life, Death and all between
- UNFUCK U
- Writings of a Mrs
- Glenda T. Goode
- History Present
- Ornery Bastard
- Storytellers Blog
- Jim Campbell's
- Reverend Bow's 11 Meter Ministry
- Prepper 365
- Gds44's Blog
liberty , constitution , three percent , patriot , guns , ar15 , politics
- Follow Eatgrueldog on WordPress.com
Director Blue Blog spot