- A.M. came too soon
- A big down vote from the patriot community. Really, just don’t
- If they have spoken against the party, let us know…
- And now, a final examination of the election results….
- Meanwhile, in DC…..
- We are about to see where this shit goes
- Welcome to the USSA and the Uniparty
- Voting is now obsolete. Going to let this go?
- I just bought this from the BATF , which sells Bacon, Alchohol, Tobacco and fire arms
- GOP senators to attend Biden* swearing in even after objecting to election fraud
Blogs I Follow
- Easy Money
- DER KAMERAD
- Wake Up To The Truth
- Mannaismaya Adventure's Blog
- Pain Matters
- Life, Death and all between
- UNFUCK U
- Writings of a Mrs
- Glenda T. Goode
- History Present
- Ornery Bastard
- Storytellers Blog
- Jim Campbell's
- Reverend Bow's 11 Meter Ministry
- Prepper 365
- Gds44's Blog
liberty , constitution , three percent , patriot , guns , ar15 , politics
- Follow Eatgrueldog on WordPress.com
Director Blue Blog spot
Category Archives: Propaganda
Propoganda of the week: “College campuses nationwide Struggling to deal with devastating COVID-19 infections”
This is great stuff that you just can’t make up (Although they did). An unnamed patient dying and sobbing his last words out to an unnamed nurse. This shit is straight out of the old Soviet Bloc playbook
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (WOAI/KABB) – A patient in their 30s died from the coronavirus after attending what’s being called a “COVID party,” according to a San Antonio health official.
Chief Medical Officer of Methodist Healthcare Dr. Jane Appleby said the idea of these parties is to see if the virus is real.
“This is a party held by somebody diagnosed by the COVID virus and the thought is to see if the virus is real and to see if anyone gets infected,” Dr. Appleby said.
According to Appleby, the patient became critically ill and had a heartbreaking statement moments before death.’I thought this was a hoax:’ Patient in their 30s dies after attending ‘COVID party’
“Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said ‘I think I made a mistake, I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not,'” Appleby said.
Appleby made this case public as the spike in cases for Bexar County continues. She wants everyone, especially those in the younger demographic, to realize they are not invincible.
“It doesn’t discriminate and none of us are invincible,” Appleby said. “I don’t want to be an alarmist, and we’re just trying to share some real-world examples to help our community realize that this virus is very serious and can spread easily.”
Original here: antonio.com/news/local/i-thought-this-was-a-hoax-patient-in-their-30s-dies-after-attending-covid-party