- A.M. came too soon
- A big down vote from the patriot community. Really, just don’t
- If they have spoken against the party, let us know…
- And now, a final examination of the election results….
- Meanwhile, in DC…..
- We are about to see where this shit goes
- Welcome to the USSA and the Uniparty
- Voting is now obsolete. Going to let this go?
- I just bought this from the BATF , which sells Bacon, Alchohol, Tobacco and fire arms
- GOP senators to attend Biden* swearing in even after objecting to election fraud
Blogs I Follow
- Easy Money
- DER KAMERAD
- Wake Up To The Truth
- Mannaismaya Adventure's Blog
- Pain Matters
- Life, Death and all between
- UNFUCK U
- Writings of a Mrs
- Glenda T. Goode
- History Present
- Ornery Bastard
- Storytellers Blog
- Jim Campbell's
- Reverend Bow's 11 Meter Ministry
- Prepper 365
- Gds44's Blog
liberty , constitution , three percent , patriot , guns , ar15 , politics
- Follow Eatgrueldog on WordPress.com
Director Blue Blog spot
Category Archives: music
Kentucky church goers face 14 day quarantine after cops take down license plate numbers at Easter service
“Kentucky State Police recorded the license plate numbers of those who attended in-person church services on Easter Sunday.
Maryville Baptist Church hosted a service for 50 worshipers on Easter Sunday in violation of Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear’s executive order barring public gatherings during the coronavirus pandemic. Pastor Jack Roberts, the leader of the church, said he did not tell his members to break the law or to follow it.
“Everybody has to do what they feel comfortable with,” Roberts told the Courier-Journal.
In response to the service, Beshear ordered state police to record the license plates of those who attended the service and had officers place notices on the windshield of each car, mandating that each worshiper enter a 14-day quarantine after attending the service. Most members, however, told the Courier-Journal that they would not abide by the order.
Many have been critical of the church’s decision to hold the service. Prior to the 11 a.m. worship, volunteers were called to the church to clean up buckets of nails and other sharp objects that vandals had poured over the parking lot in hopes of popping the tires of those who attended.”