- Teaching children life’s harsh realities
- Pre- sale prep
- More settled science
- The science is settled: New Study Calls EPA’s Labeling Of CO2 A Pollutant ‘Totally False’
- BART takeover robbery: 40 to 60 teens swarm train, hold up riders
- #Obama Denounces “Special Interests” At The University of Chicago . . . And Then Quietly Accepts $400,000 For First Speech From Wall Street Special Interests
- Yeah, I smell something
- Whine or beer?
- It’ll buff out
Blogs I Follow
- Kristi Ann's Haven
- The Free
- Motorcycle Photo Of The Day
- DaddyBear's Den
- Joe Jarvis Explains It All
- Western Rifle Shooters Association
- Smorgasbord - Variety is the spice of life
- The Virginia Freeman's Society
- The Crawdad Hole
- Outlander Systems
- The Squirrel's Nest
- The Barbed Wire
- Making Time For Me
- The zombie apocalypse survival homestead
- The Lonely Author
liberty , constitution , three percent , patriot , guns , ar15 , politics
- Follow Eatgrueldog on WordPress.com
Director Blue Blog spot
So you don’t think it’s the Amish blowing up NYC?
“A leader of a breakaway Amish community in rural eastern Ohio was sentenced Friday to 15 years in prison for forcibly cutting the beards and hair of community members.
Samuel Mullet Sr., 67, and 15 followers were found guilty last year in connection with what authorities said were the religiously motivated attacks on several fellow Amish people. Mullet and others were convicted of conspiracy to violate a federal hate-crime law.
Prosecutors said the followers, at Mullet’s instruction, shaved the beards and cut the hair of Amish people who had left his group over various religious disagreements.
Five attacks happened in four eastern Ohio counties between September and November 2011.
Four of the followers were sentenced to seven years in prison, three were handed five-year sentences, two were sentenced to two years and six were sentenced to a year and a day, according to the Justice Department.”
Just think about this: If they are capable of this
What else are they capable of?
I think we will soon find out