Iowa students preparing for Hillary’s first ‘listening’ session think she’s a ‘control freak’ who will be ‘talking s**t’ and only wants immigration reform because the Democratic party needs voters
- Daily Mail Online spoke to ten students at Kirkwood Community College’s satellite campus in rural Iowa where Hillary Clinton will be Tuesday
- One student is among those picked by teachers to question the former secretary of state
- He wants her to comment on his suspicion about immigration reform – that Democrats are pushing the policy because they need new loyal voters
- Another predicted that ‘she’s going to be, like, talking s**t’ and would ‘push some emotional thing on us’
- A third said Clinton ‘seems like, kinda like a control freak’
- One more said ‘I hope people don’t vote for her just because she’s a woman’
- School has cancelled many classes Tuesday to accommodate Clinton, the Secret Service and the press hordes expected to show up
Guess they are not buying in for any more of that hope and change crap.
I have a feeling that Rand Paul is going to be grabbing all of the college age voters.